|Properties|| No Seed|
|Texture Type||No spread|
|Collision Type||Fully solid|
|Hardness||0 (0 hits to destroy)|
|Use this on someone to ban them for 10 minutes.|
The Ban Wand is a consumable item which, as the name suggests, bans a player from Growtopia. It is exclusive to developers, and will presumably not be made available to the public in any form as its power would be easily abusable. The item was added with theCinco De Mayo Week item update.
The appearance of the wand is exactly the same as that of the Fire Wand, though the seed design is different.
When a player gets banned, he/she will see the warning sign. The Growtopia ban sound is a sound of machinery moving at a decently fast pace.
It will also ban the IP Address, making it impossible to login using another account.
- A message appears after it is consumed, saying:
"Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."
- When the Ban Wand is used, there will be a message in chat if the current player is in the same world as the just-banned player:
"<Mod Name> has used ban on <player>!"
- Contrary to popular belief, moderators and developers do not use ban wands under normal circumstances.
- This is the message you receive when you get banned, and it shows in a box:
"Warning From Admin: You've been BANNED from Growtopia for <Set amount of Time>."
- In the past, there was a Global System Message announcing that Hammer Pants trees would no longer look like Ban Wand trees.