|Properties|| No Special Action|
|Collision Type||Fully solid|
|Hardness||18 (3 hits to destroy)|
|Seed Style||1 / 2 / 1 / 2|
|Yep, it's dirt.|
Dirt is one of four basic blocks with a rarity of 1 (along with Rock, Cave Background, and Lava). Dirt Blocks can be found in newly created worlds, or from Harvest Moon-blasted worlds. Other blasted worlds don't spawn any when they are created.
This item can't be spliced.
- This block is normally the very first block new players will mine, due to it's how common it is as well as it can be found in any new world, without the use of a blast.
- Placing two dirt blocks next to each other will cause them to join, creating a continuous pattern.
- During WinterFest, the green layer of the dirt turns white as if snow has covered the top of the dirt.
- Sand, Martian Soil, and Deep Sand are similar to dirt, and will only appear in blasted worlds.
- Breaking Dirt and harvesting Dirt Trees have a small chance to drop a Wiggly Worm.
- Lots of items in Growtopia are based on dirt such as the Muddy Pants and BLYoshi's Free Dirt.
- Its seed is where most other blocks are essentially spliced from, making it an important element in Growtopia.
- Recycling one gives 0-1 gems each.
- It is one of the most favorited item in Growtopia.