Dirt is an unsplicable basic block. It is one of four basic blocks with a rarity of 1 (along with Rock, Cave Background, and Lava)
- Placing two Dirts next to each other will cause them to join, creating a continuous pattern.
- During WinterFest, the green layer of the Dirt turns white, as if snow has covered the top of the Dirt.
- Sand, Martian Soil, and Deep Sand are similar to Dirt, and will only appear in blasted worlds.
- Breaking Dirt and harvesting Dirt Trees have a small chance to drop a Wiggly Worm.
- Dirts can only be found in newly created worlds, or from Harvest Moon-blasted worlds. Other blasted worlds don't spawn any when they are created.
- A Digger's Spade will allow the player to break Dirt in one hit.
A row of Dirts in a world.
- Snowy Dirt
- Cave Background
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.