A Door acts as a passage way from one door to another. A "Target World" is to be specified which tells the door where to go. The label is what is displayed when the player is standing on the door. The ID is used to specify the door's ID when a door is travelling to that door.
- Entering the worlds SYSTEM, HAMUMU, SETH, SATAN, HEROMAN, THEGODS, RTSOFT, GODS or GOD in the target world will make the door say: "The door cannot open to such an awesome place!"
- Editing the target world to "EXIT" will send the player out of the world, just like the Main Door.
- When players try to enter a door while cursed in HELL, it says: "The door laughs at you."
- When players try to edit a door while duct taped, it says: "You can't do that while muted."
- When they are editing the door and someone destroys it, then they press "OK", they'll say: "I was looking at a door but now it's gone. Magic is real!"
- Players can't place doors if it is blocked by something, or zones that players can't normally get in, similar to Locks.' This was made to prevent world greifing.'