Information about Moderators.
List of moderators
|@Chudy||Possessed Witch Hat|
|@jairrocket||Dark Cult Hood|
|@Solorien||Solorien On Fire|
|@MightyBOOSH||Super Logo - MightyBOOSH|
Inactive or Former Moderators.
|ShadowSURFER||Shadow Wolf Leash|
|Zerkon||Evil Space Helmet|
|AtomicShadow||Atomic Shadow Scythe|
|Seil||Seil's Magic Orbs|
|Greenswe||Green Dragon Mask|
|Tony26||Tony's Tiger Suit & Tiger Mask|
Growtech Roleplay Accounts
- GrowSecLarry - Hamumu
- GrowSecJerry - Jens
- GrowTech Security (Part of G-Virus storyline)
- Z. Everett Koop (Part of G-Virus storyline)
1. Sometimes, a developer or moderators may take the name of a character, to use in special events, and/or storylines, or for fun.
- @Satan (Special appearances at "HELL")
- The Garbage Master (Garbage release in GARBAGEMOUNTAIN)
- @Dr. Destructo (Event)
- @Mysterious Cultist (Part of the Halloween event)
- @GrowgaSeth (Part of the Halloween event)
2. @Seth specially likes to add adjectives before his name for fun, like for example: SleepySeth, CrazySeth, SuperSeth, CircusSeth, RacingSeth, etc.
3. The Moderator application is closed for the foreseeable future because they got too many requests.
4. On rare occasions (based on observations), some moderators can request a special event from their country. For example, STYX requested for the Philippines "Fire Festival" somewhere in October. The world FIRE may have something to do with that event.
5. Moderators and Developers (based on observations) can break in worlds they're not even accessed in.