March 30th: Growtokens are here! You earn them each day based on how many people visit your worlds, so go make some awesome worlds, then spend your Growtoken on fabulous prizes in the shop!
- @Seth and @Hamumu
Note: This Gazette was from when Growtokens were first introduced and does not reflect on current methods of earning Growtokens.
On the 30th of March, 2014, Growtokens were first introduced into the game. They are green coin-like tokens with the symbolic tree imprinted onto it. They cannot be dropped or traded and can only be spent in the Growtoken Store. The Growtoken Store can be accessed through the Growtopia Store and by clicking on the Spend Growtokens! button.
Growtokens are obtainable in a number of ways:
- Purchasing from Locke The Traveling Salesman for 1 Diamond Lock each.
- Purchasing from Sales-Man for 100 Caduceus, 10 Wolf Tickets, 300 Zombie Brains or 100 Mac n' Cheese Stars.
- Completing the Daily Quest from Crazy Jim.
- Completing all three Life Goals while having at least 60% Awesomeness.
- Completing all Daily Bonuses while having at least 65% Awesomeness for 2 Growtokens.
- Successfully winning a World Of The Day for 10 Growtokens.
- Successfully winning a Video Of The Week for 20 Growtokens.
- Purchasing the Gem Fountain for 1 Growtoken or the It's Rainin' Gems bundle for 2 Growtokens.
The items available for purchase from the Growtoken Store are:
|Derpy Star Block||30||Yes.|
|Mighty Snow Rod (only available on WinterFest)||30||Yes.|
|BLYoshi's Free Dirt||40||Yes.|
|Weather Machine - Nothingness||50||Yes.|
|Night Vision Goggles||110||Yes.|
|Puppy Leash||200||No (except through a Battle Pet Cage)|