What is Growtopia?
Growtopia is a 2D multiplayer creative sandbox platformer by Hamumu Software and Robinson Technologies. It is currently available for Android and iOS systems and may be coming to PC/Mac/Linux in the future but this is not for certain.
- Build a house, dungeon, or anything else with your friends
- A universe of unlimited worlds, all persistent and connected to each other with doors you can splice
- Full chat and messaging, innovative lock system to protect your creations and give access to friends
- Completely free, using a single currency which can be earned in-game through free offers or purchases as well as through regular play
- Plant seeds to grow trees, mix seed types to create new kinds of items
- Hundreds of amazing items to discover
- Supports Xperia Play controls
- Optimized for small AND large screens
- Original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour (Update music "Suspended" by Firebrand Boy)
Mike Hommel with Hamumu Software
Seth Robinson with Robinson Technologies
How To Contribute
Growtopia has a lot of stuff in it. The vast majority of this stuff is not documented on this wiki. Like the worlds in the game itself, this wiki relies on the users to grow. Specific planned organization is coming soon - at the moment, any contribution at all is a positive one!
The wiki is free to edit. All items and splicing recipes need to be correctly documented. Check out the Items page and fill in any red links as you see fit, and add any unlisted recipes that you know of. Use existing pages as examples for making item pages. You are also encouraged to improve existing articles by adding missing information, correcting errors, or removing traces of vandalism, spam and other unneeded info.