Welcome to the Growtopia Wikia where information about about the game can be found! However for this to happen, there must be articles filled with the necessary information - this is where editors come in!
We hope to provide a good and clean layout for the reader to read, so we hope that articles match the following expectation.
- Sufficiency: The article should have sufficient information. Add the required information if you know about it.
- Relevance: The article should contain relevant information. Do not add useless or unrelated information.
- Neatness: Information should not be scattered around the page. It should be easy to read.
- Language: Please be aware of any grammar, punctuation and sentence-structuring errors.
- Neutral Point of View: Avoid adding your own opinion. Be neutral and add objective information. Avoid second-person language (words such as "you" and "your").
Standard Page Layout
We hope to keep each page looks uniform, so we have a fixed layout for each item page.
1. Item Infobox
At the beginning of a page, an Item Template is needed. Use Template:Item to create it.
2. Recipe Infobox
Followed by the Item Infobox, a recipe Template is needed. Please put it right below the Item Infobox Template. If there is no template for the item, write about the recipe in the Overview section instead.
Take a look at the Templates Documentation for more information.
Provide basic information about the item. Don't add headers for this section.
This section should usually contain the item name, a short description of the item (such as whether it is a block, background tile, hand item, etc.), what it does (if possible) and when it was introduced into the game if possible. If the item has no recipe template, insert the recipe here. Place the item name in bold.
The Avocado is a consumable added during Cinco De Mayo Week 2017. When consumed on a player, it gives them the "Envious" mod and turns their skin green. It is a common drop from smashing an Ultra Pinata.
4. Trivia (Optional)
Put trivial things in this section, such as extra information.
Remember to always use bullets! The header for this section should be named Trivia too.
5. Gallery (Optional)
If you have any images of the item, you can add a Gallery. Avoid images of item descriptions and items in inventory.
<gallery> MyImage.jpg|Caption Under the Image </gallery>
6. Video (Optional)
Add a related video or two to a page if there is one. Use the header Video.