Welcome to the Growtopia Wikia where information about about the game can be found! However for this to happen, there must be articles filled with the necessary information - this is where editors come in!
We hope to provide a good and clean layout for reader to read, so we hope the articles match the following expectation.
- Sufficiency: The article should have sufficient information. Add the required information if you know it.
- Relevance: The article should contain relevant information. Do not add useless or unrelated information.
- Neatness: Information should not be scattered around the page. It should be easy to read.
- Language: Please be aware of any grammar, punctuation and sentence-structuring errors.
- Neutral Point of View: Avoid adding your own opinion. Be neutral and add objective information.
Standard Page Layout
We hope to keep each page looks uniform, so we have a fixed layout for each item page.
1. Item Infobox
At the beginning of a page, a Item Template is needed. Use Template:Item to create it.
2. Recipe Infobox
Follow by the Item Infobox, a recipe Template is needed. Please put it right below the Item Infobox Template.
please take a look at the Templates Documentation for more information.
Provide basic information about the item. Don't add headers for this section.
4. Trivia (Optional)
Put trivial things to this section, such as extra information.
Remember to always use bullets! The header for this section should be named Trivia too.
5. Gallery (Optional)
If you have some image about the item, you can add a Gallery.
Remember, Item in your inventory, or the Item Description should not be included.
<gallery> MyImage.jpg|Caption Under the Image </gallery>
6. Video (Optional)
Add a related video or two to a page if there is one. Use the header Video.