Item Of The Month
This item is January 2018's Item Of The Month
Rayman's Fist is a hand-held leash which summons the Globox, and was 2018's first Item Of The Month. The item has a special mod which allows the player able to hit maximum three blocks at once. If the punch is held, the fist charges up to deal twice the damage.
In the Rayman franchise, Globox is Rayman's partner. It is a frog-like creature which acts like a pet when the player wears the Rayman's Fist. Globox randomly provides hints on methods of obtaining Rayman's Hair, Rayman's Nose, Rayman's Hoodie, and Rayman's Shoes. When the player equips the fists for the first time, Globox gives out a hint.
The following are the hints that Globox will give out.
- Dr Destructo was seen wearing a new hoody.
- I hear Rayman loves the smell of amber.
- I hear Rayman got ambushed in the 'hood. At least, I think that's what I heard.
- I hear something snappy almost ate Rayman the other day.
- I hear you can trace Raypeople all the way back to the Growassic Period.
- I saw a huge fish with a bad attitude the other day.
- I wish Growtopia's villains would take a moment to reflect on what they've done.
- If you see any thieving pirates, get them to cut it out!
- If you want a nose like Rayman's, you'll have to spare no expense.
- If you're going to help Rayman, you'll need to play your cards right.
- Last thief who messed with Rayman got massively traumatized for it.
- Rayman can't seem to get pirates out of his hair.
- Rayman's always had trouble with fish.
- Rayman's hoody went missing from the washing line the other day.
- Rayman's punch will give you a massive trauma.
- Rayman's shoes are missing - I bet whatever took them can't even wear 'em.
- Spies who disguise themselves as Rayman need to have their head examined.
- You can't trust people these days - so many black hats.
- You'd need some crazy genetics to get a nose like Rayman's.
Old Store Info
Pet Battle Ability
|Water Battle Pet|
|Super Slap: Stuns the target for 5s, making them unable to act. Inflicts 20 Water damage|
|Cooldown: 20 seconds.|