There are 13 Surgical Tools used while Performing Surgeries. Any of these tools can fall from a Surgical Tool tree.
Function of the tools
- Antiseptic = Sanitizes the patient, abit cleans the operating site.
- Anesthetic =Makes the patient knock down/sleep.
- Scalpel =Opens the patient's body.
- Stitches = Closes up the opened body of the patient.
- Sponge = Cleans the bleed of the patient.
- Antibiotics = Lowers the patient's temperature or fever.
- Splint = Fixes a broken bone.
- Surgical Lab Kit = Use before #Surgical Antibiotics
- Surgical Pins = Use to fix a Shattered bone
- Surgical Transfusion = Use if patient's blood is low
- Surgical Ultrasound = Use to diagnose the patient
- Surgical Defibrilator = Use to re-start the patient's heart
- Surgical Clamp = Stop bleed but keep the cut open