World Locked Only
|Texture Type||No spread|
|Collision Type||No collision|
|Hardness||60 (10 hits to destroy)|
|Seed Style||1 / 2 / 1 / 2|
|Shopping without the hassle of human beings! Use your wrench on this item to stock it with an item and set a price in World Locks. Other players will be able to buy from it! Only works in World-Locked worlds.|
The Vending Machine appeared on the 6th day of the Player Appreciation Week 2015. This item allows players to sell items, even if they are offline by putting them in the machine and setting a price for the item in World Locks. If there is no more stock inside the vending machine, it will show "OUT OF ORDER". The item price will still be displayed if there is not enough stock for a player to buy for 1 World Lock but still stock inside. The Vending Machine is subject to many scams, so all players should read the Vending Machine carefully before purchasing an item. To reduce the number of Vending Machine scams, the developers have tweaked the Vending Machine such that:
- The player which has changed the price on the vending machine says what has been changed in the chat.
- The default number of items you see when you buy is 0.
- Pictures of items has been added to prevent misreading.
- Trade confirmation screen has been added.
- You need to be directly in front of the machine to purchase something.
- You cannot buy from a Vending Machine placed in a public locked area.
- You cannot break a Vending Machine placed in a public locked area.
- The limit for a Vending Machine is 5000 (it is possible to reach 5199).
- Only the owner of the World Lock is able to add, remove or change the price of items in the Vending Machine. Admins will view the same screen as regular players.
- Everything in the Vending Machine must be emptied before it can be smashed.
This item can't be spliced.
This item can only be used in World-Locked worlds.
This item can't be destroyed - smashing it will return it to your backpack if you have room!
This item has special properties you can adjust with the Wrench.
- If you don't have enough World Locks to afford items in Vending Machine, you'll say: "You can't afford that many!"
- If you buy more items than the Vending Machine has, you'll say: "There aren't enough available to fulfill your order!"
- If you buy negative amount of items in the Vending Machine, you'll say: "NEGATIVE, DOES NOT COMPUTE"
- If you set price as negative or more than 20,000 World Locks (200 Diamond Locks), you'll say: "Well, that's a silly price."
- Attempting to break the Vending Machine with items inside will make you say: "Empty the machine before smashing it!"