▶Produced byWater Bucket is a consumable which is used to place water in a world. It slows any player who walks through it unless they are wearing Swim Fins, Ring Of Water, Mermaid Tail, Megalodon, or Demon Megalodon. If a player is wearing a Sea Monster Floatie or Water Wings, they will automatically float to the top of the water. In order to remove water, a Water Bucket must be used on the water to remove it, with a small chance of not getting it back. If a player is wearing a Surfboard, it will cause them to "walk" on water.
- Worlds which have been Undersea Blasted will be automatically filled with water.
- Beach Blasted worlds also have water automatically spawned in the world.
- Water Buckets can be used to feed Silkworms.
- Using a Water Bucket in a world which the player does not own will just splash a few drops of water.
- Its seed is a rare drop from harvesting from a Water Bucket tree or from Small Seed Packs.
- A Well is a provider for Water Buckets.
- Players standing in water will look like they are holding their breath underwater.
- If a player tries to collect water with 200 Water Buckets in their inventory, they will not get any of the water.